Friday, September 25, 2009

Meditation - Pray - Angel

. Friday, September 25, 2009



I can't believe what my eyes see now,
That is the first thing that I thought when I see this picture. My friend show me this picture several weeks ago. I thought it was an editing picture, but my friend told me that he got this file from the real memory handphone (cellular). This picture was taken by cellular phone. He said this picture is came from his father's friend. This picture was taken in small city called Ambarawa in Indonesia, in catholic retreat areas. Wow i still can believe my eyes if I zoomed this picture, its so real...

I just want to share with all my friends, maybe one of you that see this picture will say this is fake picture.... But dont worry you're not alone i thought it either....

But if one of you is an expert of photo editing, I can give you the real file.... just give me your e-mail and I will sent the real file.... You can proved it that is a fake picture....
My question now, what will you do if in this picture is a real ANGEL??? Give thanks to GOD....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

May i get the source picture?send to my email ari140583@gmail.com
Maybe can see if any 'strange' picture editing there..ok

Andi said...

wow.... is it real...

I want the real file please send to my e-mail nddent1@gmail.com

thx....

Gilaman said...

an angel? cmon get a fuckin life!!

i dont need to prove picture editing.

just kiss my shitty ass u noob.

L3S said...

Hey partogi thats all your opinion, i dont care you will believe it or not...

I just want to share with everybody, if they want to trust it or not that is their bussiness.. okay...

talam said...

send to my email and source pic ??? ronnytaslim@yahoo.com

Angel Michael said...

http://angelmichael69.blogspot.com/2007/11/evolusi-tertinggi-ultima-dreams.html

Pojokan Wirajhana said...

pse sent real pict to wirajhana@gmail.com
tks

Unknown said...

please send to my email (valdryanivandito@yahoo.co.id

thank you..... love and light for all my bro&sis

Post a Comment

 

Free Backlink

Share Comics

TUKEranLink

TkeraN LinK

TUKEerrLink

Page Rank

PageRank Checker

FeminA

Technorati

technorati tags: